Re: squidng -> squid.sourceforge

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 19:36:10 +0800

On Sun, Dec 17, 2000, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> I have begun the transition process from squidng to squid.sourceforge.
>
> So far cbdata has been moved.
>
> reiserfs_raw will be moved later tonight, shortly followed by the
> tcp_async and raid branches.
>
> The same linear dependencies will be kept for now at least:
>
> squid-HEAD <- cbdata <- reiserfs_raw <- tcp_async <- raid
>
> but it would be nice if we could break this up somehow to not have such
> a long dependency chain.

raid depends upon tcp_async ? Hrm.

Leave it like that for now. I'm going to start integrating the reiserfs_raw
stuff into modio now, so when I've got the interface flexible enough
for reiserfs_raw to plug in, we can commit modio back to squid-HEAD
and then hammer reiserfs_raw ..

Same for tcp_async and commloops - tcp_async should be a comm_* type
like it was broken up there. The trouble is that as stated before,
the event-driven type IO models will not perform decent until some more
code has been tidied up, which I'm hoping to do with modio ..

adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"Here's five for the cake, and
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  five to buy a clue."