Re: [SQU] Credentials forwarding?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 13:12:40 +0100

Nope. But I did now an I do like the option but not the implementation.

The implementation should kill flags.used_proxy_auth and instead look
for the peer option.

WWW authentication can always be forwarded I think.

So what I have done now is to take your patch and mangle it quite a bit.
Instead of a new cache_peer option it now uses login=PASS, and WWW
authentication is always forwarded. The fact that accelerators actually
doing authentication might want want something else is ignored with only
a code comment (accelerators with authentication not an officially
supported thing, and requires reading code to enable in the first
place..). The modified patch is in the sourceforge CVS under the tag
"upstreamauth".

/Henrik