Re: squidng -> squid.sourceforge

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 15:46:12 +0100

All squidng branches have now been imported to squid.sourceforge, but I
do not have a reiserfs_raw machine here so I have not been able to test
reiserfs_raw, tcp_async or raid at all.

If you are developing against any of these branches, please switch to
the new CVS repository now by checking out fresh copies of the working
directories.

cvs -d userid@cvs.squid.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/squid co -r branchname
-d squid-branchname squid

As I said before the dependencies between the branches are a straight
line

HEAD <- cbdata <- reiserfs_raw <- tcp_async <- raid

And it seems that the raid branch contains some stuff that better
belongs in tcp_async.

Version tracking is set up between the branches, and branch owners
(Sizif and Nikita I think) are requested to run cvsmerge "parentbranch"
from time to time to bring their branch up to date with the parent.

/Henrik