Re: Squid FS API, round 2

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:23:42 +0100

Sounds sane, except that the the term StoreEntry is utterly
inappropriate for this kind of struct.. and I will try to read your code
changes if that is what you are asking for.

Notes:

Multiple clients on a single FS object or internal object is quite
trivial.

Mutliple clients on a single server object is the tricky business. But I
doubt the value of this, especially so if partial object store get's
implemented. Most times it seems to generate more problems than it
solves (stalled connections, exessive memory use, and probably higher
bandwidth usage due to stalled connections causing more reloads than
needed)

/Henrik