RE: /etc/hosts managing project CLOSED

From: Chemolli Francesco (USI) <ChemolliF@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 09:58:43 +0100

Win32 hnosts-files are in the same format as the Unix ones, they just are
in a different location.
I haven't updated autoconf to find the win32 files, but
there's plenty of text in the configuration interface
detailing where those files can be found on win* systems.

About the lack of a CVS diff, it might well be that I've botched
something in the branch creation procedure (I find disturbing the lack
of a CVS/Tag file in the branch I created).

Attached you can find an unified diff. CVS wizzies, please take a look at
the CVS tree status. I suspect I need to do a "cvs tag" on my side.

--
	/kinkie