RE: auth_rewrite

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 17:35:11 +1100

True, but if it's being modified regularly, I cannot write the changes
to the squid-cache.org CVS server's HEAD - so kinkie & I need somewhere
to write them that won't be overwritten. So whether it goes in or not,
we will still need a branch around to work on it.

> You might want to continue to maintain a Squid-2.4 version of
> the patch
> for early adopters.

Can we tag it on sourceforge and use your diff script?

Rob