Re: auth_rewrite

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 20:01:19 +0100

Robert Collins wrote:

> True, but if it's being modified regularly, I cannot write the changes
> to the squid-cache.org CVS server's HEAD - so kinkie & I need somewhere
> to write them that won't be overwritten. So whether it goes in or not,
> we will still need a branch around to work on it.

That is the general idea yes.

> > You might want to continue to maintain a Squid-2.4 version of
> > the patch
> > for early adopters.
>
> Can we tag it on sourceforge and use your diff script?

Well.. the current branch is already a little post-2.4.. so what is done
is that a ntlm-2_4 branch is created from s2_4, and the diff applied
there.

So in the end you will have two SourceForge branches for ntlm. One for
changes relative HEAD, one for the Squid-2.4 patch. It is your
responsibility to backport the relevant ntlm changes from HEAD to the
ntlm-2_4 branch.

Yes, the diff script will work fine for both.

/Henrik