Re: CVS directories

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:56:43 +0800

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001, Chemolli Francesco (USI) wrote:
> I'm forwarding this to the list, it might be of interest to others
> having too much time on their hands. :-)

Heh,ok. :)

> > Now that some of your work is in squid-HEAD, what are you going
> > to do next? Perhaps work on bringing the patchset into squid-2.4
> > after its survived some crash runs? There's plenty of stuff
> > to do, that won't take as long to commit as the last couple of
> > projects. :-)
>
> Well, there are fixes to do for those patches. The NTLMSSP helper won't
> compile on Solaris (and my not compile on non-glibc-based systems) because
> of some gnu-ness that creeped in (need to work some configure). It might
> also
> be broken on big-endian machines, but I need to make sure first (I only have
> easy
> access to X86-hardware).

Right. Well, thats slightly backwards to here - I have access to
non x86 hardware, but not in a windows environment. I'll go and try
to make it work on solaris later this week if noone beats me to it.

> You're welcome.
>
> BTW: It might be a good idea to put my employer in the newborn SPONSORS
> list, as
> I'm doing all my squid work on company time. Henrik, what do you think?

Not a problem. I should update SPONSORS too. :)

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"Sex Change: a simple job of inside
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  to outside plumbing."