RE: [SQU] Credentials forwarding?

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 11:04:11 +1100

The problem is, it's vulnerable to replay attacks.

Re: implementing
-Sure as a quick hack it'll get the username to the upstream server,
which then needs to be told something like
acl foo proxy_auth PASSEDTHROUGH
so that it doesn't try to authenticate externally every usercode, and
instead trusts the downstrem.

Rob