Re: indent

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 01:25:31 +0100

Robert Collins wrote:

> That was Henrik's indent - I just saw the after effects in the auth_rewrite branch...
> I'm getting rid of a lot of my // comments - I typically use them for memory aids until the code is stable.

GNU indent-1.9.1 apparetnly does have some stupidities with comments,
and sometimes even hangs on simple things..

Usually I try to find errors like this before commit, but this was a
fairly large commit so some apparently slipped thru, especially in the
src/auth/ tree where there was no reference to go by.. (all added code).

/Henrik