apologies

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 22:56:31 +0800

Sorry,

I am not going to be avaliable to implement the libufs tidyup I was
planning on doing. Something quite urgent has come up and so I'm going
to have to drop out of helping squid-2.4 get ready over the next
few days.

But, It'd be really nice if someone took all the common code
from store*_dir.c and stick it in a single file. Pretty please. :-)

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"Sex Change: a simple job of outside
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  to inside plumbing."