MERGE request

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:35:18 +1100

Can someone please examine the current patch between auth_rewrite (which we are keeping stable) and HEAD
http://squid.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/diff/auth_rewrite

and unless there are problems, commit to HEAD?

The GLOBALPROXYHEADER comments aren't needed for HEAD, and I'm happy to trim back the patch myself and send to whoever wants it. I
just didn't want to annoy everyone on the list with a patch without warning :-]

Changelog:
Several cbdata unlock races found and fixed (we inherited them ok?)
Race condition with NTLM connection closing on shutdown found and fixed
configure.in internal variable name change for consistency. (It was actually inconsistent before..)
Log a warning message to cache.log when auth_ntlm called with incorrect parameters rather than just dying

Rob & kinkie.