Altering recieved data

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:13:06 +1100

Adrian
    You've got your hands in the guts of http request path at the moment don't you? I'm lost (well I can draw a map but it'll take
some time :-])

Where's the best place for me to insert my hooks to modify the data recieved from the upstream server (to remove transfer encoding).

Background:
The current code un-TE's in clientSendMoreData, which AFAICT means we are caching transfer-encoded bodies.

What I think I need to do is
Before the clients are called to process the data, unt-e it. Return an error at this point iff we don't understand the t-e type they
used.

Rob