Re: cache_cf.c euid/egid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:58:28 +0100

Committed to HEAD with a little twist..

cache_effective_user is now only effective if started as root as per
your patch.

cache_effective_group now defaults to the uid of cache_effective_user if
started as root, or the gid of the current user if not started as root.

cache_effective_group can always be specified if the above is not
desired, but are subject to the restrictions set by the OS (i.e. only
root are allowed to specify a group he/she is not a member of).

And yes, the attachment looked like a plain fine MIME attachment. No
problem there ;-)

/Henrik