dlink*

From: KevinL <darius@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 01:28:04 +1100

Heya,

Those watching cvs will have seen I'm trying to get an sfs_test program
compiling. It lets me tinker with the fs code - mount, write, read, umount.
Unfortunately, said sfs code is using dlink* functions, and they appear to
exist in tools.c/tools.o, the linking of which becomes painful fast, as it
requires a bunch of other things, quickly spiralling up to almost all of src/.

Is there any problem with splitting dlink* functions off into lib/ somewhere,
and compiling them into libmiscutils instead? They appear to be reasonably
standalone (with the exception of memPoolCreate used in dlinkNodeNew - I'd be
tempted to leave that where it is *frown*)

Or is there a better idea than this?

KevinL