Re: [SQU] Encrypting Accelarator data?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 09:55:18 +0100

Chemolli Francesco (USI) wrote:

> If you think it's OK, I could try taking over on this.

You are most welcome.

The only criteria I put on taking over branches for continued
development (other than bug fixes or maintenance) is that you try to
contact the original maintainer first and that you keep any original
credit. This to ensure that the development within a branch does not get
fragmented in different directions.

Bug-fixing or maintaining a stale branch to keep it current with other
developments (i.e. running the cvsmerge script and resolve conflicts) is
per default open to all that have interest in the branch. There is no
need to ask permission for this if you see that the current branch
maintainer is lagging behind.

The current main interest of squid.sourceforge.net is sharing
development efforts, and to not loose track of code contributions.

You should not view me as the main responsible of things there. You are
all responsible for the developments you involve yourself in. I started
squid.sourceforge.net because I saw a need for a more flexible forum for
developments, both mine and others. I can take resposibility for the
framework and helping out where needed, but not individual development
efforts.