Re: another pre-release ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 21:12:44 +0100

Are we still using O_NDELAY?

I have a memory of fixing this ages ago. O_NDELAY is not standardized,
and behaves sligthly differently on different OS:es, where quite many
return 0 in various non-EOF conditions..

Ah.. SunOS & Solaris is excluded from the use of O_NONBLOCK. Do you
remember why (this is inherited all the way from Harvest cached.. see
comm.c revision 1.1, way before my time)

/Henrik