Re: rep_mime_type bugfix

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:31:29 +1100

Because :]

With unknown length entities (which includes entities that have server side content process (such as transfer encoding) as well as
dynamically generated entities) we will not be able to test the second part of that logic. So we end up a) testing for no
content-length only, and that is a bad thing in my book; or b) repeating the test after we start recieving body data in client_side
|| buffering past the headers in client side just to test this.

I'm open to suggestions (perhaps a max_response_size acl?)

Rob