Looking for Squid Developers (fwd)

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 00:53:22 -0700 (MST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:01:05 -0800 (PST)
From: Niral Shah <niral@netgopher.com>
To: wessels@squid-cache.org
Subject: Looking for Squid Developers

Duane,

My name is Niral Shah, the founder of a startup which does intelligent caching. We've architected a product offering and after careful consideration, decided Squid would be the best platform. We are looking for good Squid Developers. Needless to say, they're hard to find because they're all over the world as opposed to say an iPlanet format which is in one building.

We are currently looking for a CTO to lead this vision into reality and also developers to make an alpha product. Any thoughts on where to look? I've gone through the archives and picked out the names that might be interested. If you know anyone that's motivated to make the bandwidth problem for the end user a thing of the past let me know. Thank you for your time in advance.

Have a great day!
Niral Shah
Founder & CEO
netGopher