Re: Looking for Squid Developers (fwd)

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 22:52:50 +0100

A hard problem indeed. Most people who have worked on Squid or related
things have been sucked up by the various commercial cache vendors.

I hope to be able to provide an organization where Squid development can
be sponsored in a clean manner. Should have done this years ago.
Unfortunately my situation now is somewhat messy so I cannot tell right
now when this will happen.

Please remember that Squid is a GPL product, and as such requires any
development to be performed in compliance with this license. Developing
based on GPL calls for a slightly different development model than most
"traditional" development models.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker