Re: store module abstractions

From: Kevin Littlejohn <darius@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 06:02:50 +1100

>>> Adrian Chadd wrote
> Its not as hard as you think. And it won't interfere with my work
> at all (basically I'm ignoring ufs/aufs/diskd/coss entirely for
> the time being) and it'll help out in leaps and bounds later
> one - remember that to make the ufs based fses work with the modio 2
> ideas it'll need to keep its own inmemory index rathr than relying
> on squid to do it .. and one FS codebase will be easier to maintain
> than 3 or more.

Happy to take a stab at this - for the record, I'm not concerned about it
being "hard" so much as not having a good clear view of what interfaces you'd
like for modio2. But, I'll start hacking into it, see what happens - the
suggestions you've given above (that I snipped) are a good place for me to
start, thanks.

KevinL