Re: generic modules review please

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:47:31 +1100

I'm considering that an increasing amount of squid will become
modularised. I expect that the existing modules will stay as modules,

I see little reason for directories for different types of modules (the
framework allows a module to register itself as appropriate - so a
"module" can have multiple functions (ie a fs that has a matching repl
policy that only applies to it)

So I'm looking at the modules as "required", and the modules directory
as the common root of every module that can be built.

Rob