handling ranges in squid-modio

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:19:08 +0800

Hi,

So can I get closure on this? Do people think its a good idea if
I remove the existing range smarts from the http client/server
and ftp code and wait until the storage layer is reimplemented ?
I can see quite a bit of complexity sitting in the http header/acl/
client_side code.

This isn't arequest to rip out the range support completely, its
more of a request to rip it out in the hope that its reimplemented
differently (ie through the store or at a different layer in the http
server code, rather than everywhere..)

What do peple think?

Adrian

--