Re: authenticate_program bombs out

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 01:09:24 +0200

Mike Everest wrote:

> <sigh> you had me excited there - i recall seeing that line in the examples,
> but could not remember putting it in my own code. but when i checked, it is
> there. i place it right at the start of the code, even before opening any
> sql connectors or anything, then all output is just by printf().... would
> you recommend any other way, like write direct to stdout or something?

Changing from printf() to fprintf(stdout,...) should not make any
difference unless some strange printf version is used who do not use
stdout..

Try adding a explicit fflush(stdout) after your results.

And then the obvious: Make sure yout results are properly
line-terminated with a line-feed.

If still no success, try adding some debug print statements to your
helper, showing request and reponses.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker