RE: authenticate_program bombs out

From: Mike Everest <mike@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:42:01 +1000

Hi Henrik,

> Sounds like you have forgotten to turn off output buffering in your
> helper...
>
> If the helper is written in C then
>
> setbuf(stdout, NULL);
>
> should fix it.

<sigh> you had me excited there - i recall seeing that line in the examples,
but could not remember putting it in my own code. but when i checked, it is
there. i place it right at the start of the code, even before opening any
sql connectors or anything, then all output is just by printf().... would
you recommend any other way, like write direct to stdout or something?

regards, Mike.