Re: sdirno/sfileno sizes

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 16:22:24 +0200

Yes, you need to be added to the Squid SourceForge project by one of the
project administrators (now done). You might also have to wait up to 6
hours for SourceForge to update all permissions and have your account
fully created.

When everything is ready you will have SSH write access to the Squid CVS
repository on SourceForge (export CVS_RSH=ssh before running any cvs
commands).

While you are waiting for everything on SourceForge to be set up
properly, take your time to read http://squid.sourceforge.net/CVS.html
and it's linked documents (mainly rules.html)

/Henrik