Re: request for tosaddracl merging into HEAD

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 19:06:06 +0200

Have you done the steps of the pre-commit checklist?
(see http://squid.sourceforge.net/CVS.html)

Will try to look at your changes in a few days, but don't expect
anything before the end of the week. Have some Squid hacking of my own
that I must complete in the rproxy branch, with a deadline to match.

Roger Venning wrote:
> The real problem was confusion created by indent changing the date on
> files that it did not otherwise change, which led to mention of all
> *.[ch] in
> the cvs commit process. :-(
To avoid this I use the attached "rsi" script (wrapper around the
previously posted "si" script which is a wrapper around oindent)
I guess this logics should really be moved from rsi to si.
> I had a request from one other person (other than Joao & the other person
> who wanted to do this, but his email bounces for me), so I think that
> there is
> probably quite a few people outside of developer mailing list monitors that
> would like it.
It is a cool feature, no doubt about that. Especially the ability to
select outgoing address.
Thinking about it I have yet another related extension that would be
very handy: Load balancing of the outgoing address, sticky to user
and/or client IP.