Re: WCCP v2 code posted.

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:37:58 +0800

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001, Joe Cooper wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> A few other people wanted to take a look at the WCCP v2 code I've
> mentioned a couple of times, so I've posted it to my patches page. Heed
> the warnings there--it's not yet production caliber.

Nifty.

> I'll dig back into it very soon, but if you must have v2 sooner than
> that, feel free to have a stab at it. I'll be happy to bow out and let
> someone else do the work of porting it forward and cleaning it up (and
> making v1 work again).
>
> http://www.swelltech.com/pengies/joe/patches

Right. Is that wccp.c in the patch *just* for wccpv2? It sure
looks that way to me.

I'd offer to have a bash at this (and all the other cool stuff y'all
have been doing lately) but work is keeping me busy.. :(

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"Two hundred and thirty-three thousand
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  times the speed of light.