Re: WCCP v2 code posted.

From: Account For Cache Group <cachemail@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 16:35:39 +0430 (IRST)

Dear Joe,
 I read the mentioned source codes. It seems that it suppose we have
 just one router in the network and so it does not have any related
 source codes for multiple services. Also there are components such
 as security that the implementation is not complete at all.
 Also there is no support for removal query message.

 I think your source code is just v1 + some changes into the
 structures and no more.

Regards,
Vahid Fereydounkolahi
fereydunk@yahoo.com