Re: WCCP v2 code posted.

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:04:21 -0500

Yes, you are precisely correct, that's why I wasn't anxious to post the
code yet. It is /not/ finished, but I received about 20 requests for
the v2 compatible code (~19 from you). The code works with a v2-only
router...that is what was needed in our case, beyond that is just
something on the 'todo' list. And I will get around to doing them. But
I have other work that has to come first.

As I've said, adding multiple routers should be easy. Some of the other
stuff may be a little more difficult.

Feel free to get started on whatever v2 features you want most. That's
why I posted the code, you said you wanted to work on it. ;-)

Have fun!