Squid CygWin enhancement

From: Guido Serassio <serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:30:23 +0200

Hi,

My work on CygWin Squid implementation is going on.

Now I'm finished the code section for reading internal DNS settings from
Windows registry.
The code is organized to work on all WIN32 platforms: Windows 9X, Me, NT
and 2000 with run-time platform identification, in static and DHCP IP
address assignment.

At the moment I have successfully tested it only on Windows NT with static
IP assignment. In the next days I hope to can test it on Windows 2000,
static and DHCP and Windows NT in DHCP mode.

I don't have any testing platform running Windows 9x or Me, so if there is
anybody that can test the code on this platforms I will be very happy.

Only after a successfully Windows 2000 test I will commit the sources on
CygWin branch.

Best Regards

Guido Serassio

-
Serassio Guido
Via Albenga, 11/4 10134 - Torino - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.610749
E-mail: serassio@interfree.it
            serassio@libero.it
WWW: http://serassio.interfree.it