Re: rbcollins_filters

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 21:45:12 +1000

te_modules on sourceforge has theoretically working compressed te code.
(For all the initial registered type of http/1.1).

However: it has all the caveats of the te codebase it came from w.r.t.
http/1.1 reliability :]

It also is non-http/1.1 at the moment (it is willing to talk TE to
http/1.0 proxies that add a TE header and connection: te. That was for
testing and should get turned off now.

Rob