Re: Too many mempool allocations.

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 20:52:15 +1000

Right. Thats some of what the newhttp code does, It's based around the
filter concept. The interface is haphazard at the moment, but the goals
are

implement the protocol intermediary we discussed way back (renamed to
broker)

establish a interface that allows http/1.1 ranges/te/normal operation
but is orthogonal to http itself. That should allow ftp/rtsp/object
stores to interact with the broker as sources and sinks in the same
fashion as protocols for external clients and servers do.

implement fully http/1.1 compliant basic proxy, add caching in later.