RE: bugzilla query:

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 15:11:33 +1000

For sure. I was meaning in the context of the squid project.

> project needs, and with even less guidelines for how the bug tracker
> should (or not) be used. But we are slowly getting there.

Right, well I'm not asking for the database to be altered and "Closed"
removed - I'm asking what is the appropriate values to use for squid
bugs that are finished with. This is so I can tune the reports I use,
without missing in progress bugs.

> At this stage getting the bug reports into bugzilla is the most
> important step. And to make this step we need to start reading and
> acting on reports posted in bugzilla regulary, not only every second
> month or so.

Doesn't someone get emailed automatically when a new bug is logged? If
the component owner is the one emailed, feel free to make me the "auth"
owner, and I'll act on those bugs fairly quickly (the next weekend after
the logging, at worst).

Rob