storeio API change, again? :)

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 03:34:49 +0800

Hi all,

I'm implementing an async disk io library in an attempt to
tidy up some of the evilness and code duplication that
exists.

The main trouble is that I want to implement an async
create()/open() but the storeio code assumes that the
storeCreate() / storeOpen() are sync.

Does anyone here have a problem with me making storeCreate() /
storeOpen() properly async? This will solve a *lot* of issues
I'm having trying to fit this in, and it'll also make
Kevin's job a tad bit easier in his sfs code.

Thanks!

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"How could we possibly use sex to get
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  what we want?