Re: Question not found in Squid FAQ

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:15:53 +0200

Well.. there is authenticate_ttl in the configuration file, doing exacly
what you ask for. Default setting is a interval of 1 hour.

Robert: In squid-2.5 the meaning of this directive have apparently
changed quite drastically, with the meaning of authenticate_ttl moved to
auth_param credentialsttl. Please clean this up before 2.5 release.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker