Re: Chunked allocator evaluation

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:46:01 +0200

Robert Collins wrote:

> Sure :}. I just wanted dev-list buy-in first - Henrik was concerned
> about end user impact...

I'd like to see it tested on some of the more obscure platforms like AIX,
UnixWare, Cygwin, HP-UX and others where we have had problems in the past. Not
all our poor users are using GNU toolchains. Other than this I have no
objections.

Of course, this testing may well take place during 2.5 "public beta" if you
feel confident that automake should work.