Re: Cache revalidations

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 17:14:36 +0200

Lets try to separate information required for proper HTTP operation and
information required for good removal policy implementations. These are
different, and have different requirements on persistense.

The fact that these are fully mixed in the current implementation does
not say they should be. There is a long running and valid discussion on
how storage of policy data should be implemented. The current
implementation is far from the best.