Re: Squid-2.5, what is left

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:10:41 -0600

On Sat, Oct 20, 2001, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> Now, what is left for us to be able to release Squid-2.5? Opinions
> please!

Uhm, I still have my peer toggle patch, that I need to sit
down and integrate.

Someone (heh :) keeps prodding me to also try to get COSS ready
for a beta run for squid-2.5, but I don't know if I'll get the
time.

Who wants to test out COSS? :) The rebuilds don't work, but it
should support >2gb filesystems (read: it hasn't crashed on my
quick testing, but I haven't had time to commit to this..)

Other than that, uhm.. florin has sent me an initial patch which
I've got working against squid-2.5 that makes the internal
resolver work with search/domain paths in resolv.conf .
Let me go and create a branch and stuff it in there.

Adrian