Re: NTLM patch for Squid on Solaris 8 SPARC / Big Endian

From: Robert Moss <rmoss@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:38:48 +1100

Yeah sorry,
  The byte ordering mistake was in the NTLM packet structure, not
base64 encoding.

Changes were made only in: squid/lib/ntlmauth.h and
squid/src/auth/ntlm/helpers/NTLMSSP/ntlm_auth.c These files only
contain information how to construct/decipher the NTLM packet.

It didn't affect the base64 encoding, but the data within the decoded
packet was wrong. I have a perl script to rip apart the header if
anyone is interested. Based on the "no_auth.pl" script included with
squid-2.5-devel

Cheers
Robert Moss.