Re: FAQ Correction

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 10:42:41 +0100

Ok.

Changed to read

Joe Cooper reports this to be caused by SSL problems in some browsers
(mainly Netscape 6.x/Mozilla) if your webmin is SSL enabled. Try with
another browser such as Netscape 4.x or Microsoft IE, or disable SSL
encryption in webmin.

but still I have a hard time to beleive that it is only the browser that
is at fault here. To diagnose the problem in detail the tool "ssldump"
is a nice one.