Remaining changes for eventio

From: madhav <madhav@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 13:54:13 -0800

Hello Adrian

Venkatesh and I would like to complete the eventio code for the squid
server. After looking at the eventio branch code, we concluded that
most (if not all) of the functions in ncomm.c and client_side.c were
done. However, we think that http.c (where
outgoing forwarded requests are made) still needs some changes.

If you could confirm this (or send us what specific file/functions still
need to be changed) we would appreciate it greatly.

After completing the eventio code, we might try to integrate Real Time
signals into the ncomm_poll.c,
which we are really interested in trying.

thanks
Madhav and Venkatesh