Re: Multiple storeio types?

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 04:16:33 -0600

Squid works. The ufs disk doesn't.

The ufs store doesn't get written to. It is listed in the storedir
output and there are no errors in the cache.log, but it remains at 0
objects (confirmed by df, etc.).

My max-size directory does come first, and works fine, if I use the aufs
storeio type for it like the real disks--but I hate the thought of using
16 threads to manage 512MB of RAM disk space! ;-)