Re: [squid-users] Request for help, Squid-2.5 release notes

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 02:38:50 +0100

Great!

What input do you feel you need to get started?

The major news in Squid-2.5 are:

  - The new authentication schemes

  - SSL reverse-proxy support (https->http gatewaying)

The changes in squid.conf:

http://www.squid-cache.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/squid/src/cf.data.pre.diff?r1=1.239&r2=1.199.2.7&f=h

And similarily for configure: (bot not at all as readable.. there is lots of
cruft there..)

http://www.squid-cache.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/squid/configure.in.diff?r1=1.240&r2=1.205.2.10&f=h