[squid-users] Request for help, Squid-2.5 release notes

From: <Tom.Williams@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 18:11:19 -0800

Hi! We've been squid users for almost a year now and we LOVE the proxy!
Since I don't contribute to the coding effort, maybe I can help out with
the doc. What time I spend on the doc will be SPARE time, but I will try
to work efficiently.

If you are interested in my assistance with the doc, let me know and send
me whatever information I will need (or tell me where/how to get it).

Peace......

Tom

My DVD Collection
----- Forwarded by Tom Williams/HQ/dssi on 11/16/01 06:14 PM -----