Re: [squid-users] Request for help, Squid-2.5 release notes

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 04:01:55 +0100

Thank you!

First of all we are in need of a "release notes" type document for Squid-2.5
as described in my posting. For this effort, please coordinate with Gary
Shelton who also has expressed interest.

On a longer term there is also need update and extend the unfinished Squid
book that can be found on squid-docs.sourceforge.net.

And there is also need to look over the Squid FAQ. Quite many entires are
dated and no longer relevant (or even wrong), and some needs to be updated,
some added.