Re: 2.5 profiling

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 18:59:30 +0100

On Thursday 22 November 2001 10.06, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> I was reviewing parts of eventio on my way home yesterday (missed the
> train, giving me 30 minutes to kill), and it is quite likely I will make a
> small redesign of how writes are managed on TCP connections. Had forgot to
> implement the basic design ideas of eventio to the eventio interface
> itself, most notably on writes..

Given this some additional thought, and "fixing" the API to use relaxed
notifications actually complicates it's use more than there is to be gained
in performance. The current API definition will be kept for now. It is not
that bad after all, as the I/O routines assumes optimisic I/O until known
otherwise...