Re: ntlm AND basic winbindd-based helpers tested and working

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:51:44 +0100

Sorry. Your branch is not up to date. You will first need to bring it up
to date before I can merge stuff from it.

Also note that HEAD != 2.5 any longer. But I assume these are just plain
helpers not modifying the main Squid sources? (can't tell from the branch
in it's current state as the branch)

A related note on the ntlm branch. Shouldn't this be relocated as a direct
descendant of HEAD rather than the HEAD -> auth_rewrite -> ntlm branch
hierarchy we have today? Think we should also close the auth_rewrite
branch.