Re: breaking -HEAD

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:44:49 +0100

Fact:

If you intentionally break HEAD then you basically leave me with two
choices:

a) No longer use HEAD as the base for my development and testing
until HEAD again is functional.

b) To fix the problem introduced before any of my other development
can continue in a normal fashion.

So it does not help me much even if you promise it will get fixed
before what now is HEAD goes STABLE.

But I do agree that it would be sad to have the developed code
rot.