commloops cache digest code works

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:14:05 -0700

Hi all,

I finally converted the digest code over to the new API.
I wrote a little "wrapper" which handles all the transition
crap.. and I actually think it makes the code easier to
understand (peer_digest.c that is.)

Since everything should be working fine again, I'd like to commit
this and move forward on integrating some of the other completed
projects. I want to commit this code Tuesday night (WST).
Can I please get some testing beforehand? It works fine for me here
but I'd like some independant testing before I commit the code
to -HEAD.

Thanks!

Adrian